Jun 5, 2012

Chic Afternoon

I've been thinking for a long about blogging like a real blogger, not just as a designer. End up only doing some TFGWW (*TuttiFrutti* goes well with...) where I wear some of my clothing that goes along with other designers creations. Well, this time is not that different lol. The plus is these two girls that I love all-worlds and admire their job as bloggers so much!  It was a bit troubled to shoot together due some SL and connections issues, but a very pleasant sunday afternoon indeed!

I am wearing a mesh corset and mesh jeans I made for CHIC², some other items from the same event and some not. The belt from Pixelfashion fitted perfectly with the mesh jeans! I used to going nuts with new-releases but definetely have some darlings that I like to wear frequently. I think this belt is a timeless item to have! Lately I am in awe with Maxi Gossamer jewellery! Specially the necklaces that I learned from Lotus to use them all together for a stunning impact. These Sun Pendants won't go out of my neck so soon! The Fluke Chic Cafe is so cute! Looks like Lotus and I were gossiping... just looks like?! lol

CHIC²

165#SLITGIRLS  

Top - *TuttiFrutti* Celebration Mesh Corset - Flambe - CHIC²
Pants - *TuttiFrutti* Drive By Mesh Jeans - Gold - CHIC²  
Skin - *YS & YS* Rachel 02 CatEye Teeth - CHIC²  
Necklaces - Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Eden Sun Pendants - CHIC²   
Clutch - Osakki // Rio Carry All Clutch / Lipstick - CHIC²  
Shoes - .::PiCHi::. LOVE PARIS Heels [nude]  
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Rye  
Belt - :)(: Pixelfashion Babsy belt Cream V2  
Ring - [MANDALA]Orange/White Anuttra Ring
  
Furniture - (Fluke) Chic Cafe - CHIC²  

Please see Lotus Mastroianni's look credits at Dressed like it-girls and Mariana Barthelmess's at Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment