Jun 4, 2012

CHIC²

"Today we are celebrating CHIC's second birthday! I must not just congrat but say some "Thank You" words to Keira Seerose. Summer of Love back in 2010 was my big events' debut cause she believed in my work and gave me the confidence I needed to improve it and grow. I'd like the opportunity to extend this words to Gogo and Sassy. These three ladies never fail me, always been there when I needed, with kind words and lots of patience.
We used to say in my country that CHIC is not just about fashion, CHIC is to be polite, kind to each other, to treat people with respect and equally. So Keira is CHIC! She is also a real pro that rise the standarts at each event pushing us up with herself. Thank you Keira! Long live to CHIC!"
Bela Tolsen.


 *TuttiFrutti* brings you for CHIC² , 6 colours of floral mesh corsets and mesh jeans!

*TuttiFrutti* Mesh Corset and Mesh Jeans

*TuttiFrutti* Mesh Corset and Mesh Jeans *TuttiFrutti* Mesh Corset and Mesh Jeans

Come see them all at CHIC² (June 3rd – June 24th)!

 TP here to CHIC Birthday Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment